
Kristi's Project Summary: I wanted to find out what kind of cookie people like best. It seemed like a fun thing to do and it would be interesting to many other people too. I talked to a couple bakery workers from different stores and interviewed over 100 people to find out what people's most favorite cookie is. Most people liked chocolate chip. The stores sell more cookies that have chocolate chips in them, than any other kind. Chocolate chip cookies are the best.
Elise's Project Summary: I wanted to know which soap made the most bubbles because it would be fun to do. I thought the green soap would make the most bubbles because it had more soap. I tested the soap by blending it with water for one minute. The soap that made the most bubbles was the orange one. All soaps are not the same, and I learned how to make soapy water.
The girls did a great job and both won third place for their grade level. They received a certificate and a plaque. I was a very pleased mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment