On Saturday, December 4, 2010, at 9:30 in the morning, Cameron was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It was a special day for Cameron. He was following the example of Jesus Christ by being baptized. We were pleased to be a part of this special day and for his decision to make this sacred and important covenant. He was happy to have his Papa and Grandma Beutler, Grandpa Matheson, and Grandma and Grandpa Ferrin at his baptism too. Cameron decided on the program and everyone who participated did a wonderful job.
This is what Cameron had to say about his baptism day:
Yesterday I was baptized. I felt good when I was baptized. In the morning when I woke up, I immediately got dressed. I did not eat, because I was full from the dinner last night. When I got to the church, I saw another person that was my friend that was getting baptized. We got dressed in white clothes (me and dad). Everyone got to the church. My grandmas and grandpas and family were there to see me get baptized. My grandma Ferrin gave a talk. Then it was time for me to get baptized. The water felt normal. Then my dad said a prayer and dunked me. When I came out of the water, I felt better than ever. I felt good. I felt happy. Me and my dad got dressed and then we went in the other room and my brother said a talk. Then, they gave me the Holy Ghost. Then, it was time to go home. We had a big dinner just for me. It was great.
It was nice having Sadie use her talents for the baptismal service. Cameron's primary (Sunday School) teacher as well as other members of his ward and family are below after his baptism. It was a special day!
No comments:
Post a Comment