This picture was taken when Elise was a baby, almost five years ago. It was just before we moved to Hurricane, Utah. We really enjoy where we live, but we miss being close to family. I hear that Grandpa has "No Power" these days and that he is pretty bored. I hope that he looks at these blog postings and enjoys seeing what his great grandchildren have been up to. I hope it helps him pass the time in an enjoyable way. I also want Grandpa to know that I love him very much!
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago
Man, having my back out has really put me behind in times. You sure have had alot go on in your life. I feel badly that I am so behind on reading.
ReplyDeleteAren't grandparents wonderful? I don't what I would do without mine...and my children without theirs. Family is everything.