It really is hard to believe Corban is four years old! The time has flown by. He is a sweet little boy and such a blessing to our family. One of the things I love most about Corban is that he is so loving. Often, out of the blue, he'll say, "I love you Mom." Then he gives me a hug and runs to find his dad, telling him the same.
He had a very happy birthday. Papa and Grandma Beutler were here to celebrate with us.
He enjoyed all of his gifts. He got a new toy airplane...
...some clothes,
a train (the Arthur character) to play with his Thomas train track,
and money too.
I read him what was written in his birthday cards, and he mostly listened!
He wanted a white cake. Trevon helped to light the candles.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORBAN!
* As a note I have to mention that Corban was looking forward to his birthday. In our family we have had quite a few birthdays lately and he knew his turn was coming up. On the morning of his birthday, he woke while I was in the shower. I heard a knock on the bathroom door and when I answered he said, "Mom, you need to tell me 'Happy Birthday.'" It was sweet as he was only informing me that HIS special day was here.
No comments:
Post a Comment