Kristi at her orchestra concert
Sadie played a duet at her orchestra concert.
My Grandpa Matheson passed away on Tuesday night. He was 95 years old. His funeral was Saturday. Mike and I sang with my sister Sara. We saw many relatives, including my aunts and uncle and dad. We are all going to miss Grandpa.
Kristi with her cousin Ava Fox at the cemetary:
It was fun seeing cousins - and playing with them too! Grandpa played a grapefruit and orange toss juggle with the kids.
Me and my dad
We went to the annual Ferrin Christmas Party. I enjoyed visiting with some of my most favorite people in the world! Here I am with my good friend Crissie. I first met Crissie my first semester of college. Later, my mom married her uncle. So my good friend is my "cousin" too. I could insert all kinds of stories from our college days and when we dated our husbands - but I won't (it would take too long)!
This slide is like a landmark at the Phelps' home. It was scary for the kids to go down it the first time. After doing it once though, they went down again and again.
Papa and Grandma Beutler took us out to dinner and we were able to visit with our Trent cousins. We visited with Connnie Fladeland (Grandma Connie) on our way home.
Upon arriving home, we discovered that all of our Sunday clothes were left behind at Grandma and Papa's house. Oh well! I guess that's just the way it goes and I'll have to buy some new shoes for some of the kids now, before church next week. I was thinking some of those shoes needed to be replaced anyway. This is one way of getting that taken care of, I guess!
Cute pictures. Sorry about your Gpa. Fun concerts!
ReplyDeleteFun times!!! It was SO great to see you and your family. I was telling Cassie that I wished we lived closer because she and your girls would get along so well!!
ReplyDelete