Sunday, July 12, 2009

Love At Home

Today our family sang Love At Home at church in Sacrament Meeting. Mike had an arrangement of this song that he got from his Mission President's wife while serving in Australia. He has always wanted to sing it. We had Cameron go to the piano to give us our starting note. Then we sang, acappella. Luckily Corban was taking a nap on the bench and a ward member sat with Elise. When we made this recording tonight, Cameron was our camera man. We had to start a few times. We kept on laughing at Cameron's thumbs up and such. So, this video wasn't easy to make! I hope you enjoy it. I LOVE singing with my family. It is something we all enjoy doing together . . . for the most part!

6 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Absolutely beautiful! So glad to see that your kids inherited your musical ability Shelly. :) Thanks for sharing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that song! It was so beautiful and so good for church. Great job Family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was impressed that the kids could follow their own part. I look forward to the day that we can sing like that with our kids. You guys did a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it!!!!!!!!!

    w
    o
    w
    !!

    Hey -so are you going to Mesa with the family or solo??? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sniff... Beautiful. Great job everyone. mom

    ReplyDelete