Sunday, July 19, 2009

Havasupai






This past week Mike traveled to Havasupai with the Priests of our ward. They were at the Indian Reservation in the Grand Canyon from Wednesday through Saturday. Mike was one of four leaders there with six youth. They hiked, swam, did some cliff jumping and had a great time. It was hot but the water was refreshing. I was able to sneak a card into his backpack before he left, to wish him a happy anniversary.


We have been married for nineteen years - the age I was when we got married! Mike is a wonderful husband and great example to me. I'm so glad he made it home from his outing safe and sound!


<--- LOOK at the sweat marks his backpack left on him! It was quite the workout, I'd say!

1 comment:

  1. I love Havasupai! It's so beautiful. I did that as a Laurel. But boy was it a rough hike in and out!

    ReplyDelete