Kristi, Elise and Corban were cheerleaders at the last game, and enjoyed kicking a ball around as well.
Cari came home from her first year of college, for the summer, on her BIRTHDAY! We're glad to have all of our family together again. We had a lasagne dinner and then a white cake with cookies 'n cream ice cream to celebrate.
This week is TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK. I am the room mom for Cameron's class this year and so I decorated his classroom door(s) like this (click on the photo if you want to read the poem):
We've had a pretty great school year, with good teachers. It is hard to believe that in two more weeks the kids will be saying good-bye for the summer. It's hard to believe that we'll have TWO children graduated from high school too. FUN TIMES.
TODAY Elise's 2nd grade class put on the play "Tikki Tikki Tembo. Cari, Corban and I went to see it. Elise was part of the chorus and her costume consisted of a white pillowcase and a black sash. Who knew she could look so smashing in a pillow case! I loved watching her sing! Everyone did a great job!
The play was a nice reminder that there ARE those around us to help and lift us when we need them. I am especially thankful for my family and the support we are to each other. I am also happy to be able to help and serve those around me too. THANK YOU ELISE!
No comments:
Post a Comment