Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Back to School Photos

I like taking pictures of the kids on the first day of school. They started school on Monday and I took these just before they left in the morning. Corban keeps me company during the day and wanted his picture taken as well!


Trevon is a senior and busy with Cross Country at the moment.
He plans on having a great [fun] year!


Sadie is at HHS with Trevon this year!
She has many challenging classes and the ability
to succeed at them as well.  

You may have noticed that Kristi straightened her hair
(just for the first day)
and she is wearing contacts instead of glasses.


Cameron is playing soccer again
and looks forward to this new school year.


Elise is wearing a necklace that her big sister,
Cari, gave to her. She LOVES her teacher
and took her an apple on the first day of school.


Corban is my BIG help at home. I made
some popcorn for him while the kids were at school.
He said to me, "I want to put the butter on, 'cause
I'm your helper...and you're my helper."
He is right about that!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment