While Trevon worked, Sadie played. She went to Disneyland with the Wilson family. Emily Wilson invited Sadie to go with her and she had a wonderful time. She was able to see the Mormon Batallion Visitor's Center in San Diego, visit the beach, and spend three days playing at Disneyland and California Adventure. She is thankful to the Wilsons for including her on their vacation. I asked her what her favorite part of the trip was and she said she didn't have a favorite part - it was all of it terrific!
Mike and I went with Cari to her college orientation at SUU (Sothern Utah University) on Friday. She seems excited about her upcoming transition. We were able to meet with her roommates and check out where she will be living too. It was a long day but I enjoyed the workshops that were offered for parents as well as students. It is going to be an adjustment to make for all of us when she leaves home, but I think we'll make it through!
What a fun trip! Thank you for letting Sadie come with us! She is AMAZING!
ReplyDelete