Sunday, January 17, 2010

ZZZZZZzzz

This week, we headed to the dentist for our semi annual cleanings and check ups. They were MOSTLY good. Only two cavities total to report (out of eight people, I guess that's pretty good . . .) As you can see, Elise really enjoyed herself. (Sorry about the blurry picture).





When I returned home from my appointment, I walked in the door to find Corban asleep on the piano bench. He must have been really tired!



How did he sleep like that? I'm not sure, but he manages to fall asleep in the most interesting positions.



Saturday, he didn't get his nap and played hard. After a bath, just as dinner was getting made, he fell asleep on the counter. I think he was in the middle of munching on a corn chip! We moved him to bed and he slept the rest of the night.

2 comments:

  1. How cute that Corban can fall asleep anywhere. Good job on the teeth! Only 2 cavities for 8 people...that's pretty darn good! That's neat that they get to listen to music while at the dentist. My 3 kiddos have appts. on Wed. So far none of them have had any cavities...we'll hope that continues to be the case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I get tired just reading about all the activity - but what a wonderful phase of life. Sometimes it seems like yesterday there were six little ones running around my home - now I get to experience it all through blog. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete