Sunday, November 29, 2009

THANKSGIVING

We spent a wonderful couple of days with Mike's brother and his family for Thanksgiving. We went to Provo,Utah and began our fun by sampling a number of different kinds of pizza that Eric made us. It was yummy, but I was FULL before Thanksgiving had even officially begun! On Thursday we had a typical meal with turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberry jello, sweet potatoes, stuffing, pie, etc. Between the meal and dessert, we went to a local park and played a game of football.




I was thankful to be able to work off some of my meal, and it was a lot of fun. We visited and later that evening watched some movies. Before heading home on Friday, we hiked up to the "Y" on the mountain.





It was another workout and we enjoyed being with each other. I like the wonderful view we had of the city below. After lunch, we walked around the BYU campus and spent some time shopping at the bookstore. It was a very relaxing and enjoyable holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment