Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Quinn D Matheson



My heart aches for my brother Quinn right now. He passed away Monday, September 21, 2009 at 10:55am in a motorcycle accident. He was a great friend and dad. I will miss him greatly.

7 comments:

  1. I am a member of Quinn's motorcycle group in California. I was so deeply saddened when I heard the news. Quinn was a great guy. I had lots of laughs with him and I was fortunate to ride with and catch up on things with him one last time just a few short weeks ago. He was a safe rider and we always enjoyed riding with him. Your brother was a good friend to us and he will be greatly missed. On behalf of myself and our riding group I would like to express our deepest condolences to your family.

    Our group would like to pay our respects to Quinn. I was wondering if there will be services held in California that we can attend. My e-mail is falcontruck@aol.com.

    Suzanne M. Seymour

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for your loss Shelly. Give my best to your family.

    -Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are in our thoughts and prayers. We love you. So sorry your brother was called home so early.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also from the same riding Group. Quinn was one of the first guy I met out here in the desert area where I live now.
    He is not just my riding partner but also a very good friend.
    We hung out alot from time to time.
    I sure will miss our long conversations we use to have and those sarcastic jokes he would say to me... (smiles) We had so much in common as we are both divorce father's and both have a son. His son is also the same age as my son and they have played togther a few times.

    I remember things like it was just yesterday a part of him will always be with me.
    Quinn I miss you man. My riding partner and good friend may you rip you will be missed but never forgotten.

    My deepest condolences goes out to his family.

    Tri

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that picture of you two. You were always there for him.

    love you-

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shelly. This is Staci, Quinns' old girlfriend/best Friend (during our teenage years).

    I'm truly sorry to hear about Quinn. I just found out today what had happened last year. I am shocked and saddened. I have lots of great memories of Quinn. Though I am very happy to be engaged to my Sweetheart now, I am grateful for the times I was able to spend with Quinn. I see the Lords' hand in bringing us together for a time, then helping us to be just Friends...and remain Friends...as we will always be.

    ReplyDelete