Sunday, March 8, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa Ferrin


It was so nice to spend some time with Grandma and Grandpa Ferrin this past week. They stopped at our house and spent a couple of days with us before heading to Brigham City, UT for my niece's baptism. While here, we played a fun game called "Loaded Questions," and grandma taught us a card game as well. It was especially nice to have my mom join me on my morning walks. She sure can walk fast! I miss being close to family, but the visits we have with them are especially meaningful now that we live away from them. Mom was a big help to me during Joy School on Thursday and I thoroughly enjoyed taking her out to lunch for a belated birthday gift. The whole family went to Golden Corral one night for dinner, compliments of Grandpa Ferrin. It seemed a little like we were on vacation with all the food, fun and visiting we had.

3 comments:

  1. How fun is that!! I'm glad you had a great visit. It's so fun to hear you say "Grandma and Grandpa Ferrin". I miss being able to say that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when family is around. I love them coming or I love to go. I am so glad that you were able to spend time with your parents. Did they get to see the Quartet Festival?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun seeing us posted on your blog! I'm glad we got a personal premier performance of your 60's medley while we were there, because the clip was way too short!! How did the other participants do?

    ReplyDelete