Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween

Corban is in a little preschool group that the mom's take turns teaching. I was the lucky one who was able to have a Halloween Party with the kids. We played games, learned a song, made a "witch hat" treat, and pretended to trick-or-treat as well as read books and do other learning and crafts. It is amazing what you can squeeze into two hours! We have a GREAT group of preschoolers.
 I dressed up too. We had a witch, a dragon, a pirate, a kitty, a Dorothy, and a pajama partier.
On Halloween Corban helped me prepare a game that we took to Cameron's school party. He helped me roll up strips of paper with different things associated with Halloween on them, and put them into some balloons that I blew up. What a great helper he was! At the party, the kids would pop a balloon and then act out what was on the paper, trying to get their classmates to guess what it was.
 Cameron dressed like a wearwolf. He won a pumpkin candy holder at one of the games in his classroom.
 Elise dressed as a cowgirl. YeeeeeHawwww! I was glad for her choice!
 The elementary school had a costume parade at the end of the school day. Corban and I liked seeing the variety of dress up, and the excitement of all of the kids.
 
 
 
 On Halloween Night the kids did some trick-or-treating. It was a perfect evening (not very cold).
We're trying to keep up with all of the falling leaves. It is beautiful with the yellows. I find myself thinking the lights have been left on in the bedrooms, only to realize it is the yellow of the fall leaves shining through the windows. I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment