I enjoyed the cards I received, presents given and the love I felt. Mike surprised me with a nice wool coat! He was also very kind to make me his least favorite meal, Spaghetti!
During the week we had a Ward BBQ and Cameron had his face painted. I just had to post his picture.
We had a craft day for Relief Society on Wednesday and I made a necklace out of Baling Wire! I'm wearing it in some of the photos in this post. I thought it was pretty cool and may even try to make a few more - SOMETIME!
Tonya invited me to go to Time Out for Women on Friday and Saturday in Richfield, Utah.
We had such a great time with four other women friends. On Friday afternoon we traveled to Richfield where we ate at Wingers and then enjoyed an evening listening to speakers Virginia Pearce, Sheri Dew, and Jenny Oaks Baker (who is a classical violinist that entertained us with many beautiful songs).
Sadie is a big fan of Jenny Oaks Baker so I made sure that I met her at the end of the evening. Here's a sample of what she played:
After a great breakfast on Saturday, we returned to TOFW to hear from more inspiring authors and musicians.
| Ellen Winn, Maria Hall, Tonya Beutler, Me, Joyce Swyers, and Bobette Green. |
In the middle of the day we took a break for lunch. The restaurants in town were very crowded with women who were there for the TOFW event. We wanted to try a Mexican Food restaurant, Pepper Bellys, and ended up going there for dinner before heading back home.
Our waiter, Dustin, joined us for a picture. I think we left him with a big tip too.
It was such a rejuvenating trip and I enjoyed the time I spent with these terrific and FUN women. I hope we do it again another year in the near future!
No comments:
Post a Comment