For Sadie's birthday I made lunch for her and her friends. It was fun having this great group of girls over for a small celebration in the middle of the school day.
Megan, Kyla, Jennifer, Amanda, Rachael C., Madi, Jessica, Ashley, Emily, Rachael D., and Sadie.
I served taco salad. The girls piled their plates with Fritos chips, chili, cheese, tomato, lettuce, olives, onion, sour cream and salsa ... it was YUMMY!!!
Mike made some Lemon flavored cupcakes. We stuck a candle in one for Sadie to blow out and sang her "Happy Birthday."
That evening, after dinner, we gave Sadie some presents. She enjoyed the card and money her grandparents sent her, as well as a watch with changeable bands. Mike and I gave her a metronome with blue rosin (for her violin) and a violin mute. She was really pleased as she has wanted a metronome to keep time as she practices both her piano and violin.
A little later, we sang Happy Birthday and had cake (Spice) and ice cream (Cookies 'n Cream).
No comments:
Post a Comment