Mike, Shelly, Cari, Trevon, Sadie, Kristi, Cameron, Elise and Corban
Who made that beautiful dress?! I love it! I wonder if Cari would wear another one made by her talented tailor!
Yeaaah Shelly! I'm so excited that you've started a blog. It's such a great way to keep tabs on people you care about. I can't wait to hear all about your family. And Congrats to Cari! That's fantastic!
Yeah, Shelly!! Looking forward to keeping up! See you in a few days. Love you.
Thanks for sharing your blog. It will be fun to know a little more about each other's families.
The dress IS pretty. Who DID make the dress??
Who made that beautiful dress?! I love it! I wonder if Cari would wear another one made by her talented tailor!
ReplyDeleteYeaaah Shelly! I'm so excited that you've started a blog. It's such a great way to keep tabs on people you care about. I can't wait to hear all about your family. And Congrats to Cari! That's fantastic!
ReplyDeleteYeah, Shelly!! Looking forward to keeping up! See you in a few days. Love you.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your blog. It will be fun to know a little more about each other's families.
ReplyDeleteThe dress IS pretty. Who DID make the dress??
ReplyDelete